Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

McLuvinladyboys can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
You tell'em Ogryn. I'd really like to hear hanghaveock explain why the US leaders should be chosen by other countries? Is that the way it's done in Indonesia?
maybe hank has already answered this, but i am an american and i have an answer as to why people from other countries might doubt the average americans ability to choose thier own leaders.
1. the average american cant find washington dc on a map. go ahead and try it. ask people on the street, you will be SHOCKED
2. most of us are fat lazy and too busy voting on the latest american idol and whether or not sanjaya is hot or funny looking to worry about whether or not we should be going to war
3 speaking of war a shit load of americans STILL BELIEVE THAT IRAQ OR SADDAM BOMBED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. those same americans cant find iraq on a map(i will bring the map up a few more times i am sure)
4. the "average" american is lucky to have his GED or be able to read. sad but true. most americans are uneducated and our education system is pretty fucked up so even if you did finish high school if you didnt go to a decent college you didnt really learn anything anyway
5 we voted for BUSH JR TWICE!!!
and that last one i think is the one that should be the clincher. if we had another republican as president i think we would have deserved to have europe come over here and take the reins for a little while.

of course i do wonder a few things about this post period
1 why are we discussing obama here in a forum dedicated to ladyboys and populated by(as it seems) very few americans? it just seems out of place thats all
2 what would non americans know about the situation here if they have not lived here? look i wouldnt presume to know anything about english prime ministers, and someone said something about america taking a big inevitable step and voting in a non white as president. other than disraeli who was jewish and i think still technically white, has england had a black prime minister? a woman yeah and that isnt too surprising from a country that has had (has) a queen. so females in high places..not so much a big leap so why is it such a big deal that we have? so what i have news for you, the colour of the mans skin, not such a big issue as you might think(i wouldnt stand next to him if we were down south though)