Thread: New Movies.
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by km1 View Post
smc, the difference between Star Wars and 2012 is that Star Wars is a good movie, 2012 is not.

The driving of Cusack's character is pretty well essential to there even being a movie, as they would have been killed off early in the film. I didn't buy him as the character for a second, and seeing as he's the main character and I don't rely on just visuals of a film for me to pass judgement, it stood out to me the most. Special effects are just that, I mean I like the 1933 King Kong the most of the three, so I don't put too much stock in that. As for the destruction (catastrophe) of the earth and that being far-fetched, anything is possible and while I don't believe that the world will end in 2012 (or change) I do know that our little time of civilized existence here is absolutely nothing compared to the life of the planet, or the universe for that matter, who knows what could happen. Hey, but at least the girl solved that bed-wetting problem.

As for Star Wars, Obi-Wan is a Jedi Master, I don't think age has much to do with it. R2D2 is a droid, I have no idea what has been programmed into his (her?) robot brain and don't care to know. Simple is better sometimes, less is more. The main problem with the prequels. Gun-turret chairs in the Falcon? You're stretching on that one there. Now back to shemales, I have another site for movies.

Just one question though smc, who shot first?

edit: my 100th post, that was quick!
1. I was teasing with my questions. I certainly didn't expect such a serious essay answer, but it's interesting.

2. I have no idea what your "who shot first?" question is in reference to.

3. Congratulations on your 100th post.

Last edited by smc; 03-22-2010 at 09:56 AM.