View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Yes, of course someone cares.
We care that we can express our thoughts in a safe environment.
Bionca tries as I sometimes try to educate those non-transitioned about why we transition. Sometimes I think transitioning itself is easier. It is hard to tell the difference bewteen those that hit on me for the right reasons, from those that hit on me for the wrong reason. I don't think I have ever been hit on by a gay guy. I have been approached by some very hot looking lesbiens.
So guys, lighten up. You are not gay. Some of you like us because we look like the girls we are. That's o-kay. ( you are not gay.) Some like us because of our difference. You are curious. That's o-kay. ( You are not gay.) Some like us because they think because of our difference we are some wild sex machine of the century. ( personally I find quite the opposite is true.) Those guys are sex obsessed. Not a healthy outlook on sexual relations and not someone I want to meet my parents either. These peopls may not be physical freaks but they are mental freaks.
I am not a freak. I'm a nice person. Those that can discover that in me is the type I want to meet.

Racquel, one sister to another.