View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

I think the ultimate grooby site would be a combination of all the grooby sites in one. This way you can access all your favorite models pics sets & videos (Example Sheeba) from all the grooby sites without buying a membership to all of them. You could still have all the sites as you have them now but the ultimate site would be a special membership that gives you access to all of them at the same time (so if i clicked on Sheeba I'd get all her thumbnails of all her pics & vids from all the grooby sites shes on) this way you can download and save all of your favorite models stuff at one time.

Of course the membership would be a little more pricey than the normal membership prices of the other sites but you'd actually be getting your money's worth because of the access to them all. I'd say something like $59.99 a month or a discount $400.00 for a year membership.

It maybe a hard sell at first but once everyone sees the value both material & price, it would be the ultimate grooby site.