Thread: Baseball
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
It's a 'make up' to Toronto, to compensate the Blue Jays and their fans for losing out on three home fixtures this season - only 78 games were played @Rogers Centre in 2010.

In 2011 it sounds like the plan is to move a three game series from Citizens Bank Park to Rogers Centre - but to even things up the Phillies will be hosts and the games will be played under National League rules.

Therefore the Blue Jays should play 84 regular season games @Rogers Centre next year.
That may be true, but I dislike watching pitchers hit. I remember what happened to the Yankee's pitcher a few seasons ago during Interleague play. Wang got hurt running the basepaths and he was never the same pitcher after that. Yankee or not, I don't want to see anyone get hurt...except maybe A-Roid. Maybe he can get a hemorroid or something.

With the Leafs sucking big time, I cannot wait for baseball to start up again. At least the Jays show up on the scoreboard!