View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikebana43 View Post
Bi-oriented Shemales and Ladyboys fathering

Since a while i fantasize about Shemales and Ladyboys forced to father an immobilized female. I would like to discuss this fantasy as well as to ask whether it is known that a Ladyboy or Shemale fathered an offspring.
All i know it was the famous Ladyboy Moo who fathered a child. This child must be extremely beautyful. (If the wench was as beautyful as she was).
However, let me know about your fanatasies. You may know other strong and fertile Shemales and Ladyboys who did the same. I am not in the castrated section of fantasies. In contrary.
I know, it sounds strange, but this will happen as well as in other fields of sexuality.
(Btw: Google Layboy Moo and you know, what i mean.)
Seriously? The "wench"?!

And what "will happen as well in other fields of sexuality"?