View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jblast01 is on a distinguished road

Bionca, I think the perfect date is with the male being humble and expecting nothing other then to explore a new way of dating. I wanted to have soft lighting, good wine and all sorts of romance. For me it worked far better then I expected. The girls and I enjoyed each others company and later out bodies. I received an email from Tia. She is one of my new friends. I am an avid kayaker. She wants try the sport. I have a two seat kayak that I and her will go surf kayaking on in two weeks. It will be most fun to watch her paddle. She has a sweet body. I am also looking forward to massaging her for hours after the float. She will need my gentle hands upon her tired sweet body. She makes the most erotic sound when she feels good. Kind of a purr.
I plan on taking a few pictures of her while we are enjoying the day. My perfect vision is of her digging her paddle in while topless. "Drool" She has a perfect petite feminine body. I could go on and on about her and Snow. Gee Wizz me thinks I could fall in love.