Thread: Hot C/Ds...
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
A perfect example of my confusion. Lower left 'CD' with what appears obvious breasts, yet labeled a 'CD'. She's beautiful BTW. I don't know if I should call her a CD, Trap or TS. Do we call CD's 'She' or 'He'? In my own judgment, I'd say 'she' when 'made up' accordingly and 'he' when the daily routine is in motion. http://forum.transladyboy.com/attach...5&d=1518569477
Glad you have enjoyed my posts. Thanks for bringing some discussion back into this forum. I think it's important. To many of us it's much more than "all about the cock" or whether they have a "nice asshole" or are "castrated."

Many of us have had a relationship with some of these beautiful women and others want to.

I really don't know all the "correct" terminology either. So I simply refer to them all as women. Or if I know their name, I use that. I suppose like anything there is a range from those who are exclusively heterosexual and dress up as a fetish for "excitement." All the way to those who absolutely, 100% identify as female. I find them all attractive and enjoy sharing their beauty on this site. As far as actually dating or being intimate with one of these women, that all depends on the person. And you can only do that by actually meeting and getting to know one. Just like anybody!

Mose of the pictures I find to post in this thread come from sites where the members self identify as "crossdressers." Are the sites 100% accurate? No. But between myself and with ila and Dauls help as moderators we usually manage to catch the ones who are "transistioning" and move them to the appropriate thread or delete their pictures.

Glad you like them. The one you singled out as an example is gorgeous. What really turned me on about her most was her eyes and smile. If we met and "connected" it would not matter in the least whether she had a cock or not. Or how big or small it was or any of the other silly things you see on here.

Feel free to post some of your own favorites!

Last edited by a9127; 09-13-2019 at 07:07 PM.