View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cheersm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
You know what I don't give two pints of piss about? Married (hetero) whore-mongers doin' the dirty with gals like me and then treating us like shit come voting time.

You do realize that to the general population, YOU my good man, are the faggiest fag that ever fagged in Faggsville.
Thanks for the response Bionca.
I would like to take this opportunity to reflect upon two of the points that you so eloquently made.
1. a 'Married (hetero) whore monger has never in the history of mankind, ever 'done the dirty' with a 'gal like you', at least, not an honest heterosexual, maybe some that hide behind a hetrosexual facade have, but thats their problem.

2. In the UK we don't have faggots, we only have queers, benders, poofs, shirt-lifters, fudge-packers, nancies and homo's but you never really hear the expressions used because nobody in the UK gives a toss about any body elses sexual predilictions. Ok I admit that a few years ago, in the UK, the upper middle classes did used to like having a pet queer as a friend to show off to their social circle, ( well, to be honest, they liked to choose between a pet queer, a pet disabled person or a pet black person ) but even that doesn't happen any more.