View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A Castration Story?

Personally, I would never want to be castrated nor would I wish it for my partner. However many years ago I read a very hot story about a couple, much in love, one of whom wished to undergo both a castration and penectomy. Several times I have searched for it again to no avail. I believe it might have even been on Usenet (showing my age I guess ).

Anyway, the essence of it was the partner who wished to be castrated was tied to the bed spread eagled and a very complicated device was attached that would use counterweights and a thin wire loop to remove his cock and balls at the right moment. He was totally in control of when and if the device would be triggered and there was a lot of intense sex leading up to the “climactic” moment. Part of his desire was to lose his penis and testicles to his lover as the ultimate expression of submission.

His partner spent hours teasing, sucking, and fucking him while he was tied to the bed giving him several orgasms. There was a lot of kissing and interaction between the two and of course while being fucked by his lover and cumming (for what would be the last time) he finally releases the wire. The aftermath was quite graphic. How they dealt with his recovery I don’t remember. I think his partner either was a doctor or had a medical background. There was a lot of preparation as I remember and it did have a good ending as this is what each of them wanted. Yes, I know, to many people it probably sounds like something from “Saw.” However, I thought the expression of love between the couple and the sex in anticipation of the “main event” was very well written and erotic.