View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

This is a wonderful post! I began my journey as a transgendered woman nearly four years ago. During that time I've been labeled a crossdresser, shemale, t-girl, tranny, freak, etc. As stated I prefer the term transgender or transwoman but I'm not offended if some refers to me by a perjorative title like shemale. I consider the source! I "label" myself a "transcougar" and "cumslut" in here but it's sort of a joke and all meant in fun. It doesn't mean I want to be degraded! I enjoy sex and there is nothing wrong with that!

In some respects I've left myself open for such labels. I like to go out to nightclubs that are GLBT friendly and I embrace the attention that I sometimes receive. I realize that I am different and will never look totally like a genetic female but I don't give a shit! I'm a good person and a lot of people think I'm cute, sexy and know that I'm a good person! At all times I demand respect. If anyone talks to me in less than a respectful way I will at the very least ignore them! If they degrade me or in any way threaten me physically the fight is on! I learned martial arts in the military and became quite accomplished in defending myself. It's always funny to see the look on a bully's face when a "tranny" kicks his cowardly ass!

Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Cum Slut

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 07-07-2011 at 07:48 PM. Reason: typo