View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

samantha69ding can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannoh View Post
Hi, I'm sure this has to classed as a very newbie question, but, what is anal sex like? Is it smelly, is it painful, is it messy? What do people do to make anal sex better? If you use lube, what's your favourite?
I'm yet to experience anal sex, but I've just started looking to see if anyone in the south of the UK is interested (no joy yet) any advice will be warmly welcome, thank you xxx
How does it feel..?
I think you are referring to physical feelings & sensation.
As a former ladyboy I too have pondered on this question before but never have the guts to ask because it was a lot different back in the 80’s. Anal sex was a taboo and acceptance of transgender is not like today.

Anyway, as far as physical sensation goes, the explanation given by others are pretty much accurate but I find my own experience is not always as what they say. And for you to imagine how it feel like, you must have some sort of reference,… like experimenting with a good realistic dildo - not those hard plastic type or those vibrating type, real cock don’t vibrate. A good quality realistic silicon cock type dildo, as a point of reference.
Playing with fingers insertion don’t even come close. Things that I have tried - plastic toy baseball bat, carrot, banana, hammer handle, screwdriver handle - none of these come close.
Now from my own experience it ranges from wanting it to last forever to ass bleeding discomfort - but bare in mind that this was the 80’s and we have no internet, no knowledge of how to prepare for anal sex, no Lube (we used shampoo or Vaseline -yucks !), no butt plug, I was so n00b & dumb that the thought “would I get pregnant” had crossed my mind! Not kidding! All I knew then was to shit 1st before fucking which I learn it from inserting stuffs into my ass. And also I m a typical asian size, so at 16y.o I was only 157cm tall weighing about 50 kg - so cock size does matter. If I wrap my hand around his cock and my finger and thumb have a huge gap; I won’t want to put it in my ass. But a few of those alpha-male got aggressive and it really hurts, i literally shit out vaseline, blood and cum mix for the whole day & pain and sore for the next few days! So much for joy right?

But when I’m with the “right” guy, it is really like in heaven. Now if you have used the right dildo, you know how it feels inside your ass right? Then let’s imaging a step farther… take your hands off, not holding the dildo, but it magically slide in and out your ass…! how does that feel? …Now imaging this… there is a pair of stranger’s hand grabbing your upper thigh with his thumbs pulling open your bum cheeks and you feel his hand pulling your thigh towards him at the same time his cock sliding deeper and deeper into your ass and when your bump hit the base of his cock you felt his massive balls hitting your balls as you bounce back out feeling his cock sliding out your ass and it repeat over and over… get the idea?
And with that cock sliding in and out your ass… now, imaging… you have no control over how deep he slide his cock into your ass…. and also… you have no control over how fast his cock is sliding in and out your ass…

Do you get the idea now? and that’s just in doggy position!

There is another aspect which people rarely talk about is the emotional and psychological sensation. It makes a big different in overall feeling. I get no enjoyment from those rough fuckers who treat transgender like dirt or less than a human being. But however, even if the guy have huge cock like in 1 time, I think his must be about at least 7” and I have long finger nails and my thumb couldn’t touch my nails when I wrap around his cock, but him being so kind so nice, polite and gentle with me, it just melt my heart and I won’t resist him and do what he wishes. I just felt totally submitted to him. When he 1st penetrated me I cried out stop and he stop and the feel of know someone would listen to you… I think the pain it worth it and it is a different way of enjoyment, not the physical type but the emotional and psychological one. This is harder to explain.
So I hope this helps!