View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Battlestar Galactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Anyone who doesn't have the new Battlestar Galactica in their top ten should be sent to a funny farm.
I assume you are referring to the "re-imagined" B.S.G.?

Top Ten? More like Top 5, "S.S.A."!! That said, personal tastes being what they are, there are bound to be a few folks who don't like it. As for me, it is #2 on my list (Original Twilight Zone is my #1). B.S.G. & Twilight Zone are as different as day and night. One is a "continuing series", the other was comprised of unrelated "stand-alone" episodes.

As for B.S.G., I cannot recall a televison show that spawned so many discussions, day after day, week after week at my local Starbucks. I only met one person who did not like BSG! A video store clerk...she referred to it as "Mormons in Space".

By the way, "S.S.A.", what did you think of the final episode of B.S.G.? Will you be watching "Caprica"? I am looking forward to the feature that Edward James Olmos directed. It will focus on the Cylons' side in all this craziness! I think it is broadcasting in the fall.