Thread: The voice...
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

I agree that that the voice plays a major part in how two people relate to each other on a sexual level.......how many times have you heard somone say that you sound sexy when you have a cold and your voice is "breaking-up" slightly?.....so, I think that a deeper, more husky tone is always going to win over a very "girly", simpering voice (not that there is anything wrong with that...especially if the guy wants the girl to be the submissive role....and bring out the macho, protective side of him).
Also, I have to say that, like hankhavelock, I am somewhat vertically challenged(5ft 6...and a bit!!!!).....and always thought that the guy should be taller than his lady......but realised that this is really a daft pre-conception.......seems like all the transexual women I have met have been taller than me but thats never caused any issues.
I am now dating a beautiful Chinese t.girl who I love dearly, and she is a couple of inches taller than me, and when in her heels, makes me look like Dudley Moore....but it matters not a jot! We have a great relationship and I feel ten feet tall when she is by my side. (and she has a great voice!)