Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LoverofShemales is on a distinguished road

I think I might be getting the hang of the way this works inasmuch the way the thread works. I'm bright but I'm not real smart

Very intersting line of dialogue... from physics to relationships. I guess you can't have one without the other.

I have to say I'm relieved to have found this forum because now I can see that there is a clear yet un-defined group of people who appreciate and are attracted to, whether sexually or not, transgender people. By un-defined I only mean that I know people who are gay and I know people that are bi and when I tell them I'm attracted to a woman with a penis, it kind of confuses them and although they obviously don't judge me... it's still different to them where their lifestyle would be considered alternative. Hmmm... I think that made sense!

I'd like to hear thoughts on that because if I need to be corrected in my terminology or attitude, I'd like to know. I've always tried to live my life with an open mind but amazingly ignorance will rear it's ugly head and I'll say something stupid and offend someone. So my apologies... your welcome to blast me if you want.