Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Well, what are the odds...

I went to a gay club with my gayboy friends. I have no intention of meeting anyone, just having a good time with fun people and good music. Well... I met a fella

Total Straight friend of a friend thing. He was in the club with a couple of his pals who had dated a couple of my friends. We all hung out and he finally told me he had never seen such a natural looking Drag Queen. After I composed myself after nearly falling over laughing, I thanked him for the compliment and told him I was a Transsexual. He asked about my operation status (no op as yet and maybe never) along with some "get to know" conversation. He was funny charming and ... CUTE!

We went to breakfast (all of us) and he offered to take me home. Now momma didn't raise no dummy, and I have been sex-less for the better part of a year. I also kinda liked him since he didn't focus on my crotch in conversation and was really silly (humor really turns me on).

We went to his place... and talked more and watched the sun rise. He confessed that he was curious about "special girls", but wasn't gay. He was shy and awkward and there was a mixture of eagerness and apprehension. Here I had a 28 yearold ex-marine acting like a smitten schoolboy.

After some reassurances on my part and some gentle coaxing kisses I allowed him to explore my body with his hand and lips. We found ourselves eventually quite compatible sexually.

We spent the rest of Sunday together drinking coffee and generally "hanging out".

that's HOTTTT. So what does "with his hands and lips" mean
hahah. Great post