Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

justalittlecurious is on a distinguished road
Default Wow

"My only really carved in stone expectations are respect, understanding, and honesty. Ideally one would play around with the particulars of personality during the dating part."

"Personally, I'd rather be treated like a person you want to impress (on the first few dates). Not like someone you are obligated to take out for drinks just so you can get in her panties."

The first thing I quoted there is, in my eyes, absolutely true for any relationship. Your three minimum requirements are very feasible, which when coupled with the fact that you don't have a preconceived notion of personality makes your search seem headed in the right direction.

The second quote just makes me tingle. You are a person first, a woman second. Anyone who bypasses the first is not worth your time nor energy. And probably would be too self obsessed to do anything worthwhile were they to get into your panties.

In reading the previous posts, it's obvious that many think that you are beautiful. I agree. But your inner beauty is what really shines after reading this thread. Though you may not know who, and he may not know yet at all, I'm sure that you will find someone to love and cherish you for who you are, and not what you are. (Physical) beauty is only skin deep and I am convinced from the intelligent, honest and overall realistic way that you have described yourself that yours goes far, far further than a few layers of skin.

I wish you all the luck in the world, though with your impressive list of activities (what guy wouldn't want a beautiful girlfriend who loves to play video games?) and that beautiful smile, I'm sure my well-wishing will not be what gets you where you're going.