Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdp206 View Post
Bionca - stunning thread and very useful insight. Pity you're not on this side of the pond really. Given your considered discursive technique, etc, a full-blown night of conversation with you would probably be as stimulating as anything else - more so in fact!

An intelligent, witty and good-looking woman such as yourself is very hard to find and you put your case and situation forward very well and I for one am glad you have. I have nothing but respect and admiration for you. I hope you find love soon and that someone sees you for who you are and not what they might expect you to be. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel as I though I know you already - if that's not being too presumptuous!

Given your broad range of interests, it would be very good to get to know you - talk late into the night and put the world to rights!

All the very best wishes.

CDP

I have my moments where I babble on and sometimes it sounds like I know stuff. I really like when that happens. A night on conversation.. how wonderful is that??!! Coffee and comfy chairs and getting lost in an easy conversation that wanders from topic to topic until all thought of time evaporates. Yumm!!