Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebad View Post

I think that could be a good question to poll the group about. I'm not quite sure how to word it, but the gist would be: If you were find the perfect pre-op transgender woman in real life, would you still desire her post-op?
I think that's a great question, but I wouldn't ask it. I don't think guys would feel comfortable saying "no" if asked by a TG. I'd like to think that we fall in love with people, and we love our partners nomatter how their bodies change.

Realistically, though, sexual attraction is important in a relationship and part of that is desire for your partner's body. I know lots of people who love their partners, but lose sexual interest after they gain weight, get in an accident that scars their face, things like that. They love their partners, and wouldn't leave them, but the desire isn't there. I'd imagine the same would be true for someone who was attracted to pre-op TGs. They may stay in the relationship out of love or loyalty, but maybe the attraction would lessen...