Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I must say the Internet has helped form a community where trans-folks and their admirers can meet up. The downside is we are a pretty small and widely spread group of people. I have mede a number of really good friends that I will probably never meet face to face. It's good to know that I'm not alone, but doesn't help the lack of quality dates.

One thing I have noticed, and this could just be my own observation and not anything more....

Guys who seem like they have a good heart and are honest and sincere seem to be located in really rural places. The chances of a cute TG living in Corn City Iowa is pretty pathetically low. Or they have a desire to meet a nice, smart, sweet TG to see where things lead; but find vapid, silly, selfish gals. While the gals who want quality and substance, not a sugar-daddy or one-off experimentation can't seem to find them. I suppose the advice to keep looking is the best.