View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Robin

Found this on Pinterest. “Batman” was on TV long before I was born but I used to watch it in reruns. I often credit that show and “Wonder Woman” for starting my interest in bondage.

This picture seems more gay than trans but looking back, I realized that as a kid I used to get a hardon whenever a girl or “Robin” was tied up but not “Batman.” And of course I always had a crush on “Catwoman.” Would probably let her tie me up… Interesting.

Most people my age were introduced to Batman through the 1989 movie with Michael Keaton. I went to see it in the Summer of ’89 with my Dad and was mostly impressed with the car—and Kim Basinger.

There is one episode in particular I remember. They were kidnapped by the Joker and strapped into “electric chairs.” In my own "version" of this, Robin has long black shoulder length hair. His costume has been torn during the struggle. His skin is silky smooth and underneath the spandex I can see that his nipples are very hard. Kissing him, I remove his mask revealing his pretty blue eyes and beautiful cheekbones. He is wearing sheer beige tights and satin panties that nicely show off his gorgeous cock straining for release.

Who knows what might happen?

Looking into his beautiful eyes, I pull down his panties and begin to tease and stroke his 7” cock ever so slowly as he begs for me to let him cum. Knowing fully well that at any moment 100,000 volts could surge through the chair killing us both, I take him gently into my mouth and proceed to suck him off. He moans and strains against his bonds as the tension builds.

Neither one of us is afraid. To die together, maybe precisely at the moment of climax, would be incredible. Soon he cums. His load is thick and creamy. I swallow it as he collapses against the back of the chair. Then I undo all of the straps holding him. He falls into my arms and we kiss.

Right then the electricity shoots through both chairs like lighting.

Sorry Batman…

“Guess I won’t have a place to stay tonight” Robin says looking up at me.

“Yes you do baby” I say as we kiss again.
Attached Thumbnails
e8c1ce1e4b5f65c80d554faa59ea201d.jpg