Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I know dates stink on ice for everyone. It just seems that most stuff is a little more complicated for TGs.
It certainly is, Bionce, like most things unfairly seem to be.

I don't know why, but I actually cannot remember one single stinking date in my life. Surely, some might just turn out as a kinda cosy rendevous, but I think I have never really felt that I neither wasted my time (completely) nor went home without something of substance.

I realize that the painful situations that these weird guys have obviously put you in is not at all unique to you - and yes, ladyboys never TRULY expect to be treated decently. Well, they dream of it and may demand it, but most have a little bit of doubt always. "Is it yet another ass hole?" she may be thinking while yet spending maybe hours in front of the mirror making herself as wonderful and radiant as she possibly can.

When ever I arrange a date (or she does), you can be sure that I will be called and smsed several times during the day where she is merely making sure that I don't intend to chicken out on her. "Ok, I make up now, honey, ya? Don't be late picking me, ya?"

I find it both troublesome and totally endearing. I mean, how can you NOT fall completely and deeply for such kind of devotion? I sure as shit can't...

And when she meets you, with her beautiful smile, her anticipation, her loveliness, her full transsexual power, beauty and wonderfulness... OMG... then I just fall in love right there on the spot... and then I'm indeed the luckiest man in the whole world! And that is completely the same whether she is a "nice" woman with a "nice" civil occupation, or if she is a little darling that I may pay "taxi-money" for her wonderful company. There is no difference.

It's a privilege to be liked, sometimes adored, sometimes even loved by God's finest!

Respect the ladies!

H