Thread: Upskirts
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

netdave99y can only hope to improve

One of the best views I ever saw was a beautiful young TV ( only in his late teens) when I was in San Fransisco at a club. he was drunk and slid down on a couch. His tiny pale pink satin pleated skirt had slid up way passed his lacey black stocking tops, and his little cock had slipped out of his transparent black nylon pouch thong. I stood watching this vision for nearly 2 hours, mesmarised and unaware of the huge bulge in my tight trousers, until I felt the hand of another tranny on my bulge and a seductive voice whispering "would you like me to sort this out fot you honey...." in my ear, followed by a wet tongue and a heavy lipsticked kiss on my lobe. She was a very attractive mid thirties amazonian ( 6' 4" in 5" stilletoed baby blue knee boots which matched her tight pencil skirt and her fluffy sleeveless crop top cardigan, which highlighted an amazing tanned 6 pack), we found an alley close to the club and after 20 minutes of sheer heaven, my pubes were a sticky mess of lipstick, facepowder and rouge.