Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Well, the parents are a no-go. Once I grew some boobs they made it very clear they didn't want a daughter and haven't returned any attempts to communicate. I'm living SECRETLY with my brother because he's afraid that they will freak out on him too and (for whatever reason) wants to have active grandparents for his kid. Last I heard they didn't even have any pictures of me on the wall in the house *shrug*

Also, I only look for guys looking for gals like me. I have no desire to have that type of conversation with someone - one of the reasons I still only go dancing at gay clubs, won't date guys from work, give guys who ask a fake phone number ... I have no reason to trust that some random dude who hits on me isn't going to freak out (even if he says he doesn't care).
Okay, I see your points. But really think about it. If you feel you always have to be braver, blah blah blah, then your in for a rough ride. You accepted this life earlier because you felt it to be right. People will accept you because they feel it to be right. All those who just 'accept' you only as objects of desire, well that's what they feel. Sooner or later that feeling can possibly bloom into something greater. But don't jump ahead of me on this. DO be careful of 'dates' even GG's have to be. Do make a point of developing a 'knowing' relationship before a physical one. And the guys who bail, let them. their not worth it anyway. I feel I must defend some married guys as well as to refreshen your memory, as with even a dating couple, a girl(GG or TRANS) or guy will want to keep a certain amount of secrecy because they may want to see if the relationship is first worth the effort or 'lost' of their current mate. Not everyone meets, falls in love and stays together from the first. it's called growing up and moving on (and most times to the better). You seem to be having a rough time out there. From your posts, you seem like a really beautiful person. Please don't let the bad get to you. Your destined to make someone out there a very happy person. Enjoy yourself as you would as a teenager but with adult knowledge. If I could relive my life with what I know now, Boy would I be someone else. NB