Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FoxySarah will become famous soon enoughFoxySarah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post

Yeah, Canada's such a utopia!

Last time I was in Windsor, Canada, it made Detroit look like a tolerant place.

Seriously, cops are all assholes. The only cop I've ever met who's actually a nice guy is my probation officer, but he's a retired cop ... I think he's just trying to make up for having been an asshole in the 90's.

A cop refusing the file a police report for you? That's nothing. Last time I got arrested he did file a report, and it was totally full of lies.
Oh yes, of course, how could I forget. Every cop is an asshole. No exceptions. Silly me.

As for Windsor, I would say that's because they have thier own police force. In Canada, there are city cops, which only have jurisdiction in their own city limits, and there are the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) Which have jurisdiction anywhere that's Canadian soil. In my experiance, city police tend to have more assholes on their payroll, and the RCMP tend to be more tolerant. Either way though, I've never had any real difficulties with the police. Canada really is quite tolerant. We're one of the few countries that allow same-sex marriage, and the Canadian Forces medical plan will pay for SRS for soldiers that wish to transition. Seriously, you can't get much more tolerant than that!