View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cirillo is on a distinguished road
Default real women

i guess the chap who wrote about "real women" compared to tgirls didn't really mean to cause offence just picked up the wrong word at the wrong time in the wrong place. Said that, i am really angered by this mentality. I know that undercover of anonimity, safely behind a computer keyboard, it's easy to write stuff like that, but think how humiliated and belittled another human being might feel for failing to be considered for what she is. Some women are born into a female body, others are born into a male one. The latter brave enough to go through the huge amount of pain, hassle, discrimination to have a body adjusted to what they fell being their sexual identity, the minimum they deserve is being considered as women. moreover, all of us men in this thread like cocks, like sucking them and mostly like being fucked by them, three things that definately disqualify us as REAL MEN (in the macho sense), so who are we to define who are the real women? So many people write that they love tgirls, but actually they just consider them exciting sexual OBJECTS. they like them as prostitutes but would they have the guts to be openly their boyfriends in front of their mates, or take them around to their parents house for tea? Can they see the link between the fact that they are not accepted as "normal" people or "real" women and that the great majority of them are forced to prostitute themselves in order to make a living? I posted some pics of a tgirl I like and some bloke answered that he as well loved that kind of spicy thai food . She's not food, she's a beautiful girl, we can masturbate to her pics, alright, but at least she deserves to be considered a human being. I think that us who like them should be the first to address sexism in our life. In the end, to the moral majority, whatever we might consider ourselves, we are all just a bunch of perverted faggots. Think.

Last edited by cirillo; 01-17-2010 at 12:38 PM.