Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Alright, if you've followed this post, you might recall my reference to my best friend who was into yoga and meditation? At any rate, the first time I ever smoked with him was VERY messed up. He had this huge water bong that he had fashioned out of a chemistry flask. We ended up smoking incredible amounts of weed...He was a mad man. He just kept putting pot on the bowl and we just kept smoking. He could smoke most people under the table. Eventually he gave out, and handed me the bag and said "Help yourself to whatever you want."

Now, being new to the culture and not entirely aware of the etiquette, I took this quite literally. I continued to pile weed onto the bowl. I smoked and I smoked...

Then I went into the common room and my friend was playing the piano like a psycho. I had been warned that he would play the piana...I had also been warned that he would ask me to play the harmonica. Sure enough, he asks me to play the harmonica with him. At this point, I got paranoid. I was convinced that both he and his wife made a cruel game out of this...They'd invite people over, get them good and stoned, and then get them to play the harmonica just so they could laugh at them. I resolved that I would NOT be prey to their game. I ended up hiding under a Douglas Fir tree that they had in their living room. Eventually, I slinked into the bathroom and locked myself in this room for several hours. Inside the bathroom was a radio playing NPR and Salvador Dali's "Hallucinogenic Torador" painting. What a trippy painting...(Google it if you need reference!)...

I eventually calmed down enough to leave the bathroom...Around 4:00 AM, and my friend and wife had coffee brewing and were watching television. Who has coffee going at 4:00 AM after being up all night??? I happily had a cup and apologized for my paranoia. Who could have guessed that these people would become my favorite people on the planet?

-------------------------------

Final story, smoking produces a fairly immediate reaction, at least within a few minutes. However, the oral ingestion of marijuana can lead to VERY intense effects, though they are slower in onset. I ended up brewing what is referred to as "Green Dragon." This is an alcoholic tincture of marijuana...

You take marijuana and boil it in a solution of alcohol (use a double boiler for safety!). You strain out the alcohol and consume. The beauty of green dragon is that it gets the THC into your system MUCH faster than other oral routes (like brownies). The Green Dragon is consumed, and I must add, it is HIGHLY alcoholic...We always used Golden Grain (99% alcohol). Upon consumption, you first feel the glow of the liquor. But that liquor glow eventually melts into a VERY strong stoning. By about one hour in, I have felt like I have been smoking pot for 8 consecutive hours.

On Green Dragon, I have seen people vomit green all over the floor and loose ALL coherence and sense of where they are. One person ended up talking like Sister Cleo for several hours and had absolutely no idea who they were or where they were. Powerful stuff, it really sneaks up on you.