Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Hmmm... wonder whether that's due to the sexual quality of the drugs or the opposite of ur chosen sex-partners...??? :D
Drugs are neutral all in all...Once upon a time I LOVED doing some cocaine and being fucked from behind. The feeling was glorious, and I sometimes masturbated with a dildo while doing coke. That said, eventually it turned on me. If I did cocaine nowadays, I couldn't even get an erection, much less come. Ce la vie...

Regarding sex partners, I've just always found the rush of an orgasm to be too fleeting in comparison to drugs. I liken it to a hit of crack. You get high real fast and then you get let down real fast, at least in my experience. Personally, I find opium to be one of the single most intimate substances on earth...I lose my inhibitions and become sedated in a delicious way. I might become sexual, I might not. Ultimately, sex matters very little against the backdrop of intimacy that I can experience under the influence of opium. And due to my own beliefs, I personally feel that drugs give us insight into things far greater than what sex gives us insight into. It's the difference of the second chakra versus the seventh.