Thread: Beautiful Face
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Really rude of me not to have commented. Please forgive me.

I absolutely ADORE this picture. It is utterly phenomenal. I think your skills and the choice of ladyboy is a perfect combination.

In your choice and careful shading, you also seem to know what it's all about. As much as I enjoy the glamorous shemales, it's the precocious ladyboys with small breasts and androgynous faces I love best. These t-girls are like budding flowers on the edge of an endless dawn.

The expression, the bone structure, the muscle and fat density, the necklace ........ everything is sublime with Wan. Of course, I love her arched eyebrows, inscrutable eyes, broad nose, lusciously thick, full lips and unearthly black hair. The promience of her collar bones, small nipples and subtly shifted arms are all tremendously effective, too. Wan is stunning.

You have captured so much of what I see as singularly beautiful and impossibly exciting about trannsexuality: altered states of being, some so subtle that they don't seem real. And you accomplished all this without needing to show erogenous zones like the stomach, ass, cock, legs or feet. Less is more. This is a sensual, loving piece. Absolutely stellar work.