View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post

Jen - I think 3rd ed made D&D better than 2nd lots more variations IMO.. ya may just wanna give it a little try.

I adore Wonder Woman!! But my heart always goes to Black Canary - any gal who can pull off fighting crime in fishnets gets my vote!

Funny thing - almost evey TG I know (boy and girl) plays or used to regularly play RPGs - AND reads/read comics. I wonder if the same is true of the guys and gals who like us.
I prefer 1st edt but anywho i played the game all the time back in highschool the thing i loved best was i was able to play a female chacter and no one ever said a thing about it or gave me odd looks, That and comic books and the sword of shannara novels let me escape to a place where i could be me Jennifer