View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road

I was talking about modern rock bands, and you bring out modern bands which aren't rock but metal/metalcore/hardcore... what do they have to do with what we were talking about? I'm not an idiot, I know that Lamb of God play heavier music than both Seether and Kiss, but that's not the point. "To rock harder" and "to play a heavier genre" are different things. So you aren't convincing me of anything.
I already know (and like) like Velvet Revolver.
I find some of GnR songs to be very meaningful (have you ever listened to Civil War? Estranged? And I could go on...).
Kiss and AC/DC don't have very meaningful lyrics, I can agrre on that, but they surely are funny!!! And very catchy, also. By the way, I don't see what's wrong with lyrics about party or sex... what's your problem, you don't like having fun? Also, they influenced literally TONS of bands. And don't tell me Ace Frehley and Angus Young aren't good guitar players...

By the way, if you go in the topic abuot music tastes, you can get a better idea of what I like. I'm statring to think that you think I only like "old" bands...