View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

me4ladyboy is on a distinguished road

finding a ladyboy depends on if you are just looking for a good time or looking for friend and relationship. I have exclusively dated ladyboys for many years now and been in a 3 year relationship with one. But, many ladyboys you meet on line have been lied to by so many guys, they don't trust easily.

Be honest about what you are looking for. If you are looking for sex, be honest about that. Don't play games. Ladyboys are human beings with hopes and dreams just like everyone else. They laugh and they cry. They are not toys to be played with and tossed aside. Many had had difficult times and deal with prejudice and discrimination.

If you treat a ladyboy like a human being and a girlfriend, in return you will find someone with a great heart and soul. She will love you like no genetic girl ever could. But, if you meet one on line, talk about other things besides sex and asking her to get naked on cam. they have all heard that a million times before and, if you like her, that's a sure fire way to scare her off.

If all you want is "fun" and you are in Asia, find a ladyboy bar and bar fine one. Does not matter if you are in Korea, Japan, Thailand or Philippines, there are lady boy bars. But, in Korea and Japan, most are recruited from the Philippines, they are not Japanese.

If you don't ever plan to meet in person, don't lie and tell her you will. If all you want is an on line relationship, be honest about it.