Thread: Bigmouth
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default US marines and love for Fire

Today I saw the Demonstration of Abrams Tank capabilities in NatGeo channel. The RPG (rocket propelled grenades) were deflected right back from the heavily armoured wall of the tank. That was impressive.

I also saw US marines field documentary of how they captured the city of Karabilah in Syria-Iraq border. It was not impressive at all. The soldiers seriously lacked tactics, they were frequently walking into the open. The whole weapons co. freaked out when one of their men got hit on the thigh. If you are in a war zone, what do you expect? They captured the first house and found women and unarmed men inside. But as soon as one soldier recieved that thigh injury, they didnt bother to check any more. They Just tossed some c4 explosives inside the next houses and blasted whoever were inside. Snipers were hitting near the soldiers heads. So they first tried to shoot down the sniper (surely the sniper's gun was not a long range one) with a machine gun. When they couldnt, they called in an airstrike from choppers on that particular building. The airstrike completely destroyed the building. The US soldiers believe in explosive firepower. Their favs are RPG and C4. When they got nervous, they deployed a weapon that threw about 50 packets of C4 roped togather like sausages!! When it exploded, it tore off 1/3 of the city! I think that without that devastating fire-power and frequent cry-outs for air-strike, the US marines are not that skilled or fearless after all. Their fame is a myth, just propaganda.