Thread: Bigmouth
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Anna, I'm sorry the mother country wasn't man enough to hold onto its colonial interests. Perhaps this is why the UK and much of Europe has such disdain for America? Do you REALLY believe that the sacrifice of colonial interests was for "the larger good?" HELL NO. You goddamn lost a war that was in your best interest to win.

The fact is, America has managed to hold onto and to create colonial interests in this century. Do I like this fact? Not particularly. And I don't dispute a SINGLE argument that you make regarding the Iraq war. But Israel is an "Ally!" That's the operative word there. We have no vested interest in waging war there. In Iraq, there is a direct gain to be had in war. Don't ever be so naive as to believe that a nation's own vested interest isn't the single largest motivator of war-mongering.

No, we truly have NO interest in peace, or democracy as a nation. Our ONLY true goal is to sustain our nation and our national interests, and if that means setting up puppet governments, tapping foreign oil fields, etc. so be it...Otherwise we might end up like the Island across the pond, a small sliver of land with only a hint of its once greatness. As I say this, please don't think this is my personal feeling, but I'm trying to explain the actions of my country through the lense of national interest. I think that is the TRUE motivator of almost all American foreign policy in the past fifty + years.