Thread: Bigmouth
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
Is the cannon on the Challenger gyro-stabilized? I don't know for sure.
Yes it is.

Also the Leopard 2 A6 is German, just cos Canada have some doesn't make it "Canada's"

Now allow me to continue on another point, I'm not going to quote it, but the idea that America is not fighting a war in Iraq and Afghanistan, lets see, Americans are shooting at Afghans, and Afghans are shooting at Americans, that certainly fits the definition of a war. Likewise in Iraq, this civil war bullshit is just that, I suppose it was a civil war in Vietnam, with the USians as peace keepers was it? The US army is not a peace keeping force in Iraq, if they are, why are they on one side? The US is the invader and the aggressor, they have not won, the fighting was continuous, and it has always been Americans vs Iraqis. Americans are no more peacekeepers than the Nazis were in France, and it is no more a civil war than the occupation of France was a civil war between resistance and collaborators.