Thread: Bigmouth
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool Politicking with GOD

1) Republican Alan Keyes announced that "Jesus Christ would not vote for Barack Obama."

2) Bushy baby's (George Bush) principle of action is not as simple as: "God said it. I believe it. That settles it." Its rather like: "God works through Christians; I am a Christian; Furthermore, I am the President! My decision is ABC; therefore, God's decision must be ABC."

3) Do the Bushy side really believe in government by divine guidance? Does the president think that God speaks through him! May be he thinks of himself as a knight in blazing armour, riding with his sword held high, in a crusade once again after centuries! His personal quest to recapture the Holy Land (Oil) .

4) Barack Obama on the other hand, is not too religious. His dad, born a muslim, became an atheist in adulthood, his mother was spiritual, but doubted organised religion; his grandparents nonpracticing Protestants, you dont find a crucifix tattooed on Obama's forehead! He says, "Faith doesn't mean that you don't have doubts.... The questions I had didn't magically disappear (by Divine intervention)... how to reconcile faith with our modern, pluralistic democracy." On a funny note, "This debate about tax cuts reminds me of that verse from the Book of Hebrews." :D