Thread: Bigmouth
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySarah View Post
The only time Canada and the United States were on opposite sides during a war, Canada (As part of the British Empire), not only won, but razed the American Capitol to the ground.

Further more, today, Canadian troops are much, much better trained than American troops. The average Canadian Corporal is a better, more experienced soldier than an American Sergeant. With superior training and leadership, the only advantage the US military has is sheer numbers (Our equipment rates about the same quality).

During a training exercise with Canadian troops, a Platoon of US Navy SEALS, some of the United States' most elite soldiers were captured by the 2nd Royal Canadian Regiment Pipes and Drums. That's correct. The US' best troops were captured in wargames by a Canadian MARCHING BAND.

I think we Canucks are *quite* safe from any threats from the south.

Um, no offense but Canada's military is inferior to America's. Don't think so little of our training. We have excellent soldiers serving in several distinguished divisions and the like. Also, no other nation has the technoligical edge of our military. We are operating the world's best battle tank and only the British Challenger rivals it. The most advanced warships and the world's most advanced fighter, the Raptor, and the best ground support beast, the almighty A-10 Warthog. No armor can survive it's onslaught! Even down to lesser weapons, such as various man portable weapons are superior. Plus, our military has more money to spend than most other nations. And, to my knowledge, no other nation possesses such a refined rapid deployment ability that enables us to move troops to any warzone within 24 hours of the order given!

But, in fairness, I know well Canadian snipers are some of the finest in the world and they performed quite well in Afghanistan. I also know Canada, despite being a nation of hockey pucks (teasing so don't beat me to death) have had a proud military history and always answered the call of duty when needed.

But seriously, America, if we wanted to, would roll over yas!
But we love your Canadian bacon which really is just ham and has an erroneous name. And the women are lovely.

I happen to love Ann Coulter and can't see why she gets so much hate, on another note. She's controversial. But because she's right wing she is hated as most of the American and foreign media are dominated by liberal or far left ideologues. What Coulter does is no different than the vile hate mongers on websites like The Daily Kos, Arianna Huffington's garbage site, Media Matters or Moveon do. Only, the far left has the virtue of being in the majority of the media. Coulter is just a highly vocal member of a minority who doesn't get equal nor fair media representation as secular progressives, lefties and their ilk get. But, if one would but be objective they'd see she's just the same as any other controversial figure and the hatred lavished on her is often based on an ideological and ignorant bias of the hater who cannot accept opposing views.