Thread: Movie Quotes
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009
St. Araqiel

Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day, we will spill their blood 'til it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: "Do not kill." "Do not rape." "Do not steal." These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions. These are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Monsignor: And I am reminded on this holy day of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. As you all may remember, long time ago—almost thirty years ago—this poor soul cried out for help time and time again, but no person answered their calls. Though many saw, no one so much as called the police. They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death in broad daylight. They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But, there is another kind of evil which we must all fear most—and that is the indifference of good men!
Connor: [as the brothers exit the church] I do believe the monsignor's finally got the point.
Murphy: Aye.

[after dropping through the ceiling on a rope and killing nine mobsters]
Connor: Well, "Name one thing you're gonna need this stupid fucking rope for."
Murphy: That was way easier than I thought.
Connor: Aye.
Murphy: You know, on TV you always got that guy that jumps over the sofa.
Connor: And then you gotta shoot at him for ten fucking minutes, too.
Murphy: Aye.
Connor: Christ.
Murphy: We're good.
Connor: Yes, we are.

Rocco: Fuckin'—what the fuckin' fuck?! Who the fuck fucked this fucking—? How did you two fucking fucks—?! FUCK!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.