View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Vallin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by legslave66 View Post
Hey, musclelover. I totally feel you.

Unfortunately, there aren't many women who understand this whole muscle-worship thing. The only way to find a "real" girl to do this is to either pay out the ass for a session. If you don't live in the area of a muscular femme, then you'd better be ready to pay out the ass even more for her travel expenses, because most of these fine ass ladies live in the big cities.

If you don't have the cash, well, you can try and seduce one into this fantasy, but good luck with that shit!

Most females feel insecure if a man worships her in any way, shape, or form.
Your only other option is to find a tgirl. Many of them actually workout a great deal and are far more open for this kind of thing. I've had several experiences with tgirls. . .well, okay. . .only two experiences, but that's a helluva lot more than I ever had with women.

Tgirls are just a lot cooler overall.

BONUS POINTS:

Tgirls are fucking AWESOME for leg worship and leg humping. A girl will freak out if you hump her legs until you cum. A tgirl will just accept that shit with a smile, flattered that you find her limbs so beautiful you had to worship them in this manner.

Tgirls rock!
Good Lord, I'm feelin' this discussion (I'm an NLP "kinesthetic"). My fetish is actually tall (I'm 5'9"--Keith Richards' height--heave me right across your shoulder!), and I love a buff bod because I run and workout daily. My first TG lover was 6'5", and she felt so good fucking me anally because her tight belly rubbed aginst my lower back and ass. My current tranny g/f is also tall.