View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

I sleep late the next morning. When I awake, the room in the hostel is empty except for me. ?Teacher?s Pet? lies open on my bed, a picture of Keliana -- with her exquisite cock sticking straight out into the camera -- there for all to see. I wonder who did see. Did every one of the guys sleeping in that room see the magazine before they left? What must they think of me?

As I get out of the bed, I feel my cock sticking to the boxer shorts I slept in. I know that feeling; it?s the remnants of a cum shot. I taste cum in my mouth, too, and my hand smells of cum. I realize that I must have jerked myself off in my sleep, dreaming of Keliana, and brought the hot load to my mouth. There?s a word for what I?ve become.

?Cumslut.? Yes, that?s the word. I hear it whispered as I leave the hostel after showering and dressing. There are two guys in the lobby, and they eye me as I come down the stairs and make my way to the door. Yes, the whisper ?cumslut,? but I think they said it loud enough to make sure I heard.

My day in Cologne is largely uneventful. I see some more sites and have a nice lunch late in the afternoon. But my mind wanders. I keep reliving the events of yesterday in my mind. As I walk around the city, every beautiful woman I see becomes an imaginary lover, pounding her cock into my face and giving me her sweet load. I imagine girl cocks spraying cum in my mouth and on my face. As I get harder and harder, and more and more thirsty for cum, my mind focuses on the cock of my dreams -- Keliana?s cock.

I have a ticket on the night train to Munich, my last stop in Germany before moving on to France. I return to the hostel to collect my things, making sure to tuck my growing collection of Keliana magazines into an easily accessible pocket in my traveling bag. I don?t know what the ?situation? will be on the train, but I know that I won?t last the night without some of my cum. I guess I really am a ?cumslut.?

When I arrive at the Cologne train station for the trip to Munich, there is announcement that the departure has been delayed for 1 hour due to mechanical problems. I decide to explore the area immediately surrounding the station, and leave my bags in a locker. Out on the street, my growing arousal seems to guide me directly to a sex shop. I make my way to the section with the special girls, and after some searching I find a new magazine to buy. ?Blue Weekend No. 23? features Keliana on the cover, with high heels, in the arms of a guy who is pulling up her little black dress to reveal her naked ass. They are kissing.

This picture makes me so hard that I can?t even wait to leave the shop to look inside, and so I tear open the wrapper and begin to flip through the pages to find the full spread. Suddenly, a clerk is next to me, yelling in German. I don?t understand his words, but I can tell he?s angry. He grabs the magazine from my hand.

A moment later, there is a beautiful woman by my side, with her hand on my shoulder, yelling at the clerk in German. I don?t know what she is saying, but she prevails. The clerk hands Keliana -- rather, the magazine -- back to me and says, in English, ?I am sorry.?

The woman who intervened whispers in my ear, in English. ?It?s okay,? she says. ?He is just doing his job. You are not supposed to open the magazines until you pay.?

?Thank you,? I reply.

She asks to see the magazine, and a knowing smile comes to her face. ?So,? she says, ?you like special girls.?

I blush. She takes my hand and quickly puts it on her crotch. I feel the outline of a massive cock. I become hard, instantly.

?I am a special girl,? she says, ?My name is Teodora.?

?Very nice to meet you,? I say.

We chat for a few moments in front of the magazine rack, and then Teodora excuses herself for a minute. ?Don?t go away,? she says. ?I?ll be right back.?

She walks to the front of the store and comes back with a handful of large, golden coins. Taking my arm, she directs me to the back of the store and begins to put the coins into a slot outside a door, which opens. She pushes me in and closes the door behind her.

?You like what you felt?? she says, putting my hand on her cock, which is now hard and even more massive.

Before I can answer, she kisses me full on the mouth, ramming her tongue between my lips and down my throat as she holds me tight with one hand on my back. She uses her other hand to reach down and unzip my pants, sticking her soft hand and squeezing my hard cock. Taking it out, she brings her fingers to my face and replaces her tongue with them in my mouth.

?Suck,? she says. ?Taste how much you want Teodora.?

Next, she pushes me to the floor and pulls up her skirt. She is wearing black lace panties that are nearly ripping from the size of her cock. I have never seen anything like it. It is at least three times larger than mine, thick and veiny. Precum glistens at the tip. She pushes my head down and puts it in my mouth. I can barely fit it in, and I gag. She is unrelenting, though, and soon it is so far down my throat that I feel as if it could touch my own cock from the inside.

Once she has her cock fully in me, Teodora begins to fuck me with it, pounding against the back of my throat, grunting and moaning. She holds the back of my head and bucks her hips as she pounds my face. It takes only a few minutes before I feel her cock get even bigger, and then begin to shoot a huge amount of warm cum into me. I feel my entire throat coated with her sweet, sticky juice, and I can feel it welling in my stomach.

Finished, Teodora pulls my mouth of her cock, which has stayed hard, and pulls me up. She gets on her knees, rips open the front of her dress to reveal her large tits, and jerks my cock three times until I spray all over her. Then she stands up and tells me to lick it off of her nipples. I am in absolute heaven.

As we come down from our mutual orgasms, I suddenly remember the train. Looking at my watch, I realize that I have less than 2 minutes to make it back to the station, if the train is leaving on time. Teodora tells me not to worry.

?We will ask the clerk to phone the station. Where is your train going??

I tell her, and we leave the room. I quickly zip up my pants, but Teodora heads right to the front desk, her massive cock, still erect, sticking out from her skirt and her cum-sprayed tits hanging out. She seems unconcerned by the shop patrons who stare at her. She confers with the clerk in German, he glares at me, a quick phone call is made, and she gives me the bad news.

?I am afraid the train has just left.?

I am visibly upset. ?What am I going to do??

Teodora smiles. ?There is no need to worry. I have a friend with a car, and she will do anything for me. We can drive to Munich and back overnight without any difficulty. Pay for your magazine, let?s go to the caf? and have a drink, and I will phone her.?

I had almost forgotten about ?Blue Weekend.? I rush back to the room to retrieve it, where I find the magazine lying on the floor next to a huge pool of cum that I suppose must be mine.

First I retrieve my bags from the locker at the train station. Then, as I relax at the caf?, Teodora phones her friend. I watch her from the table, standing at the public phone across the room.

?My god,? I think to myself. ?I really am a cumslut.?

As I wait for Teodora, I pull out the magazine from my bag. One look at the cover and I almost forget Teodora. Instead, I begin to lust for Keliana's cum.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
BlueWeekend23_01.jpg