View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued …

I settle into the hostel quite nicely. There are very few people staying here, and it’s easy to find private places … something I was told would be nearly impossible in a hostel. This affords me the opportunity to pound my ass with the dildo I hid in my suitcase while I stroke my cock, aroused by the photo spread in “Fascination No. 2” that features Keliana. In deference to the young girl at the front desk, I muffle my scream when I cum by taking the dildo from my ass and deep-throating it just as the jizz shoots out of me. That’s a first. I like the feel of that veiny dildo, which looks just like a cock, shoved in my mouth.

With that refreshing, post-orgasmic feeling I’ve come to cherish seeming to wrap my entire body, I head out to explore Hamburg. I’m in this city because my uncle, who helped pay for the trip, thought I would like it and that it would make a good base for day trips to other parts of Germany on the train. Just before I left home, he took me aside and told me where I should go in Hamburg.

“You’re a man now,” he told me, “and you should go to St. Pauli and ‘sow your wild oats’. I had a nice girl there after the big war, just before I came home. She was my first. Maybe you’ll find your first, too, kid.”

Then he handed me some money for what he called my “side trip.”

I am laughing as I make my way to the red-light district. My uncle has no idea. Well, okay, he’s right that I’m a virgin. I went through high school too shy ever to ask a girl out. And then I found Keliana, and I lost my interest in any girl but her. I want her to be my first. I want her to be my only. I am a bit depressed to think how unlikely that is.

It’s a very nice summer night, and the walk to St. Pauli is a blast. I try to figure out what the signs in German mean, and I stop and look at all the buildings. They’re so different than home. Finally, I reach St. Pauli, and walk down the Reeperbahn, with it’s bars and sex shops and brothels. On Davidstra?e, street girls talk to me, even in English when I answer them. They ask me if I want a “date.” I remember the money from my uncle and wonder how to spend it.

I turn onto Herbertstra?e, where there are girls in the windows beckoning to me. I’ve never seen anything like this. But my heart is set on Keliana, and I know I won’t have my chance -- my one-in-a-zillion-chance -- until I find her in London.

Soon, I come upon another sex shop, with a “TV” display in the window. I notice magazines with special girls like Keliana, so I enter. To my shock, there at the front counter, is the same girl from the front desk at the hostel.

“Hey, it’s you, the American wanker,” she says. Quite a greeting. “This is my second job. What can I help you find?”

I’m embarrassed, so I tell her I’d just like to look around. I gravitate to the “TV/TS” section, where the real girls are, and begin to look for my darling Keliana. Suddenly, I feel someone behind me, and I hear a whisper in my ear. It’s that same girl.

“So, you like special girls,” she says, with a chuckle. “Any particular girl?”

I turn around, beet red. She is so close to me that I can feel her breath on my neck, which is as high up on me as she comes.

“It’s okay to tell me. I know everything in the shop. Why waste time searching when you can get what you want and go back to the hostel and pretend you’re fucking?” She says this with a smile. “I listened to you before, even though I could tell you tried to cover your mouth.”

I am ashamed and aroused at the same time. My dick is growing hard in my pants, and she’s so close to me that I’m afraid if it gets any bigger she’ll be able to feel it.

“Oh, come now, it’s okay to tell Grete.”

“Okay,” I say, “but please stand back a little bit.”

She laughs quietly and moves a few inches away from me. Then she looks down at the obvious bulge in my pants.

“How old are you?” she asks

I tell her.

“Now tell me who you’re special girl is, and I’ll find something for you.”

I decide to answer. “Keliana,” I say, “do you have anything with Keliana?”

Grete’s face lights up. “An excellent choice, sir,” she says, as she quickly flips through the magazines on the rack and pulls out a copy of “Young Love No. 1.”

Keliana’s face is not on the cover, but I recognize her beautiful girl cock. I’d know that cock anywhere. It is the object of my complete and total devotion, my overwhelming desire. I feel the precum begin to leak from my hard cock in my pants.

“You like it?” asks Grete. “Don’t you wonder who the other cock belongs to?”

“Yes,” I reply, “and I guess I’ll find out when I read the magazine. May I pay now?”

“Of course,” says Grete. “Follow me.”

I follow, but she doesn’t go the front counter. Instead, she heads to the back of the store. “I want to show you something really special.”

She leads me through a curtain into a dimly lit room and tells me to sit on a chair. She comes right in front of me, quickly lifts her skirt, and pushes her panties to the side. A small cock springs out, glistening with what I imagine must be precum just like what I can now feel gushing from my own cock.

“Maybe that’s me with Keliana on that cover,” she says, and laughs really loud. “Do you like it?”

to be continued …
Attached Thumbnails
YoungLove01.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 03-26-2010 at 07:42 PM.