View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ...

By now, I have become completely hooked. My mind is consumed with Keliana. I anxiously rush home each day, stopping at the bookstore for more, only to discover that nothing new has arrived. My copies of "Transexual Climax 7" and "Delicious Desires" are beginning to come apart at the bindings, because they have been abused by my manic flipping of the pages and by finding themselves beneath me as I pleasure myself and hump the pillows on my bed, dreaming of Keliana. And then, one day, there is a new magazine at the bookstore. I rush home with my new copy of "TV Confessions," with Keliana and her delicious cock proudly erect on the cover. As I ride the bus home, I am afraid to open the magazine and look at the rest of Keliana's spread, for fear of cumming in my pants.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
TVConfessions01.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 03-16-2010 at 08:59 PM.