View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

michael39 is on a distinguished road
Default My feelings... exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_yo999 View Post
Third, I do not think there is anything wrong with liking a TS - in part, not entirely - for her male genitalia. You might like her after SRS too, but if you're attracted to a TS, there's a reason you're not just dating someone born with female organs down there. As disappointing as it might sound to some TS's, I don't think anyone can argue that, at least to some extent, anyone with an attraction to you gals must have some attraction to the thing between your legs. That doesn't mean they don't appreciate you for who you are, and respect the fact that you're a woman born in a man's body. It's just that, really, they chose to date a TS for a reason, right?
I think this was very well stated. I have been meaning to make this point many times and in other places where I have brought this up I have been made to feel wrong or rude for suggesting the reason I like transexual women is because they have a penis. The world is filled with women but, the world is not filled with as many transexuals. Again, it is no disrespect to any transexual who wants to fully transition. That is fantastic. It is what is right for the individual. I just would most likely lose my attraction to them once they've gone through the transition.

Anyway, I hope I don't offend anyone with this statement. I mean no harm to anyone. I'm on this board because of my attraction to TS Women and I support them in what ever situation is best for them.