View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts

Yesterday afternoon the young student I met at the coffee shop. The one dressed in pink, called at my home and introduced me to her mother. The young lady's mother was someone I already knew. They wanted to talk with me, because the daughter thought I was very understanding abou crossdressing and would be able to help her mother to accept the fact crossdressing did not mean automatic homosexuality.

Neither of my visitors realised I was a crossdresser.. .

We had a long discussion over several cups of coffee and my visitors left with a clear understanding of the daughter's position and with the knowledge that it is possible to live as a crossdresser and not become homosexual. I referred them to two well known crossdressers in Town, one of which was the librarian friend of mine and a person they would know.

Apparently father who is a local GP was happy with his son becoming a crossdresser and had for some time suspected the son had a problem he found difficult to explain to his parents.

I have arranged for them to meet the librarian who will I am sure help with the finer points of how to act like a young woman and to avoid the suspicious eyes of the general public.

I am sure there will be more to this as time passes.

Paula Dunbar