View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
"The reason matters not" ???

That must be the most amazingly provocative thing I've heard to date here (and I've heard some major dumb things here, I tell you).

You just want to let her go away and try to cover it up in some pleasant "let it all pass" mentality! Like. "Let's make it sweet and silent..."?

She was murdered because of her transsexuality in a country that salutes itself to be an openminded democracy.

When do you people LEARN the facts of your own faschism? When do you STOP saying "The reason matters not" ?

What matters here is SO the reason. The reason that trannies are fair game in a closeminded society. A society that will even say "The reason matters not".

You BET it matters! Shame on you all! And that goes for Ila too, who conveniently wants to sweep the dishonour of the deed under a carpet.

Let us enjoy the little trannies... but let us FOR GOODNESS SAKE avoid the magnitude of shame when they get raped, fucked, screwed, turned down, pissed on, neglected and eventually murdered... because "The reason matters not"

How dare you!

H
How dare you!

You have so profoundly misrepresented what I wrote. Let's read it again:

"That said, the main point is that Amanda was murdered. MURDERED. The reason matters not, for the act is unjustifiable, and no discussion or analysis that seeks to explain it takes away that fact."

In other words, a MURDER was committed. None of the explanations of the previous posters, who seek to analyze WHY, takes away this simple fact. The specific response was to someone who put the "justification" in the context of religion. My response was that no one should be MURDERED. PERIOD. Whatever reason may be given, whether it be given as analysis or justification or rationalization, that fact does not change.

The suggestion that I meant anything REMOTELY like what you wrote, and the direct statement that I have opinions that are "fascism," are not only dead wrong, but are is an insult of epic proportions. Read any of my posts, where I have taken on every comer who denigrates or belittles or abuses our trans members, or trans people in society, and then say it again, Hank. I dare you!

You are absolutely correct that this corrupt American society, this pseudo-democracy, is a place where discrimination and even murder of those who are different is a regular occurrence. It is an abhorrent reality of this country. I could not agree more.

But you, Hank, ought to take a breath and read a bit more carefully before you start throwing around your invective against the wrong people!