Thread: MeliMelicious
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post
heeeeeeeeey *;D

ah so much replies *laughs, okay in general to all of you... have such a great thx for all those compliments *;D *;D ! hihi so we have some reheadfans here, right *;D ?! I have to admit as I said I loe the blonde one a bit more *) - normally I don't lijke red, you'll never se me with red clothes or shoes (except perhaps posing in a 1.

hihi @ paulaml.. well I love to get my asspussy kissed (and rimmed of course) so no problem for that... I have to admit... I would kill people for being able to lick my ass myself *;D this is what I dream of every night... licking my asspussy *

and yes my pussy is pure candy, taste like vanilla or peach *;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post

hihi yeah *;D vanilla and peach is just awesome. hihi I just love to get my pussy licked.. I don't know it just brings me out of control *

I just love it *:D facesitting is most fun when it comes to getting my ass licked *;D
Meli damn lass are you ever getting all excited here,your comment are almost as hot as your pix and that's saying a lot.
First of all I'm totally into blondes they are my absolute favorite so I definitely couldn't be more happy that being blonde is your preference.
Now your dislike for the color red personally I personally think you would look absolutely amazing in a pair red platform heels and stockings.
My favorite sex act whether it's with a fine Female or Transgender lass is going down on the ole puss or ass for a good long while.Face sitting is cool too.