View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapdyoungtg View Post
Do you know of any good areas or places in MA, USA to meet people?
I assume you are looking for trans-friendly places. Mostly, this means bars and clubs. Since you are on Cape Cod, your closest place would be Pilgrim House in Provincetown. In boston, Jacques is a famous trans bar. Friend's Landing in Haverhill, in Northeast Massachusetts, has a trans night.

Club Femme was holding big dances at Indian Meadows Country Club in Westborough but has had to leave there, and is still looking for a location (at least I think so). Join their Yahoo Group to keep up with the plans. The Midway Caf? in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood of Boston works, too.

If you're the activist type, get involved with the Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition and you'll meet lots of people ... and not in a "meat market" situation. This provides a chance to make a different kind of connection with people, and see where it leads.

If you're looking for a companion to go to Jacques in Boston some night, send me a PM. It can be rough for a young girl to go unaccompanied, and perhaps I could provide some "protection."