View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lbluver is on a distinguished road
Default First time shemale experience

Like to talk about your first time experience with a shemale?

In my case, my first time was in Sidney, Australia. I was there about 10 years ago for a business trip. Although I had never had experience with shemales before, I have seen enough on the net and magazines that I really wanted to try. I picked up one of those tabloid newspaper and I found that you can find shemale ads. I dialed the number and made an appointment (daytime) and this place was far from the city. I managed to get there and I was not disappointed.

Her place is in an residential area (townhouse apartment type). I was greeted by an attractive shemale wearing sexy lingere. The place was cleaned and well-furnished (she told me later that she shares the place
with another working girl (real girl)). After getting the commercial part of
the business over, I took a shower and was in her bedroom.

I sucked my first shemale cock for the first time (it was 7 inches and more).
I must spent 15 minutes sucking and licking her cock, balls and ass. I asked
her to take my virgin ass. She tried and it was too much pain. Eventually, she used a small dildo and fucked my ass while I sucked on her cock. I came as she dildoed me and jerked me at the same time.

That was my first time with a shemale. It was not until another year later when I visited NY and I found a latin shemale with a long but slender cock that took my ass for the first time.

My first fuck was with a ladyboy in Bangkok some time later. I enjoyed being a top as well as a bottom.

lbluver