View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

That's a really interesting take on femininity and how the penis is perceived... I haven't thought about it that way, but it does make sense... although normally it's the definitive sign of masculinity, when attached to a female/shemale form the penis simply becomes a symbol of sexuality in general, and even femininity.

Lol, I love the idea of a shemale becoming visibly aroused in public, how sexy is that?! You're right, that's something that most women can't do

In fairness, although I initially said that your comments have brought me closer to becoming a "versatile" partner, I'll amend that statement a bit... your comments have increased my anticipation of the experience, but they have also encouraged me to share that first experience in the right way and with the right person.... almost like a young GG would with her virginity lol. I've always said that if I was in a good relationship with a TG, where trust and love had been built up, THEN I would experiment with being a bottom. The way you talk about the intimacy and closeness of the experience makes me feel even more sure about waiting to find the right TG to share it with.

Still looking forward to it though lol