View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

This poll is very interesting and i forecast it will destroy many prejudices. A lot of people think that ladyboys ( and shemale lovers) are only interested in sex and fun, and don't like serious relationships. I'm sure this opinion is fully wrong. They thought the same things also about the homosexuals; and now the homosexuals fight in all the world for the right to marriage and civil unions. . I think that fidelity and complicity are more dffused among the "deviants" than among the eterosexual couples. And i'll tell you the ground. The daily fight against scepticism and prejudices is cementing our relationships, and the new generations become more and more open-minded. I'll tell more: the crisis of the heterosexual family is the most important event under the sky and i'm sure it's irreversible. But people always will need love, and will look for love in many different ways. Moreover, many shemale-lovers are more romantic than hetero, and dream about a strong, serious relationship. Someone dreams the marriage, and i dream too ...